Google Analytics for Automotive Dealers & Vendors
June 11th & 12th | Tinton Falls, NJ
Do you want to build your skills and confidence using Google Analytics? If so, read on.
Dealership Employees & Managers – Dealerships are increasing their digital budgets, yet few have Google Analytics properly configured to inspect their investments. Dealers must start to build the skills within their organizations to inspect the quality of traffic to their websites generated from online marketing investments. This class will provide the content and hands-on training needed to finally see what is working to sell more cars in a digital age.
Vendor Employees and Managers – If your company calls on dealers to sell website platforms, conversion tools, digital retailing software, or marketing services then keep reading. Your employees need to be trained on how to leverage Google Analytics to validate the performance of their marketing campaigns. Dealers are sceptical of vendor reports! Learn how to use trusted, third-party data in Google Analytics to build trust.
Everyone: Send your in-house digital marketers, sales professionals, internal trainers, product managers, and key account managers for a customized Google Analytics training and certification program led by Brian Pasch. Learn how to use Google Analytics to open doors of opportunity, increase retention, and improve performance.
Day One: June 11th
Your registration fee includes access to online training materials 30-days before and after the course to reinforce the concepts and skills developed during and after the course. The first day will cover all the basic and intermediate content and skills that are needed to inspect marketing investments and improve conversion. Learn how to configure GA properly to capture all four conversion channels and track consumer engagement.
We will also cover the PCG Specification for Google Analytics so that you can establish standards across all website platforms in your organization. This one-day course includes a complete discussion on GA, so if you can’t attend for two days, you will leave with practical knowledge and skills to add value to your organization.
One-Day Course; $695.00
Day Two: June 12th
It is impossible to cover all the practical applications of Google Analytics in one day. On the second day, we will dive into actual dealer accounts and conduct audits. We will also work on setting up customized templates and tools that can be used when you return back home. The second day is optional, but recommended.
Two-Day Course: $1,195.00
Attendees will also receive a 50% discount on all PCG books that will be available for sale at the event.
“I would strongly recommend the PCG course for anyone in automotive as it gives you specific details and examples of the “dealership world” in GA. How to track engagement and traffic to your site. Working for a classified site, the course gave me a better understanding of how the dealers think and what they see on their backend system.
I’m having higher quality conversations with the dealers and I’m able to understand their analytics better than before. Being a beginner in analytics and not knowing too much about GA, Brian turned it very quickly in his program. What a great trainer, the day was full of information, so engaging and certainly something I use in my day to day with client meetings since.”
Crystal Haddad – Key Account Manager – Dealer Group GTA EAST at Kijiji Canada
Travel & Hotel
Fly into Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) for easy access to the hotel. If Newark Airport is not a convenient airport, consider flying into Atlantic City International Airport (ACY).
The workshop on June 11th is designed for all employees and will build skills to:
- Talk more confidently about the PCG Specification for Google Analytics and how this movement helps dealers and vendors align reporting
- Inspect that all conversion goals are working and how they compare to vendor conversion reports
- Inspect that events are working and how they can be used to defend the quality of website traffic
- Install Custom Channel Grouping to show both last-click-attribution and assisted-conversions in GA
- Talk more confidently about why last-click-attribution (LCA) and CRM lead performance reports are not showing true ROAS for your products
- Leverage Google Analytics Predefined Attribution Models to show ROAS
- Create User Flow reports that show the performance of landing pages used in advertising campaigns
- Inspect that proper UTM tags are being used in referral and paid traffic sent by your company
- Discuss the practical implications of website page load times and how to use third-party tools to demonstrate performance
- Discuss performance of add-in tools like chat, call-tracking, and merchandising tools
- Third party tools that can provide additional insights into website traffic
The optional workshop on June 12th is designed for employees that want to develop advanced GA skills to include:
- Comparing performance of competing marketing solutions that are contained in larger dealer groups
- Building GA reporting for multi-platform dealer groups based on a standard set of metrics.
- Building advanced retargeting strategies using GA event data
- Inspecting website Call-to-Action buttons to identify friction with the online shopping process
- Google Tag Manager script building to record custom events
- Overlaying traditional media over Google Analytics to show lift
- Increasing GA insights with third-party data
- Advanced word tracks to discuss data with dealer clients