WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT:
Digital Marketing is a constantly evolving industry that can take years to master. Throughout this certification course, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge that encompasses everything you need to know about the finer points of marketing your business online. This industry doesn’t stand still, which is why our industry experts update our courses with the most current information and strategies.
Here’s what you can expect to take away from completing this certification:
How to Build a StrategyFrom building a team to execution, you’ll learn the steps required to lay out your digital marketing plan. Our educators will shed light on the importance of research, reviews, and key metrics in building an effective strategy. It will also show you how to assess the effectiveness of your plan once it rolls out.
Digital Marketing PrinciplesYou will develop a better understanding of each of the specialties in the industry and how you can utilize each one for your business. You’ll learn the benefits and value of SEO, paid search, social media advertising, and more, while developing the necessary skills to speak to each discipline.
How To Inspect ResultsThe ability to interpret metrics and measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts is vital to improving your bottom line. In addition to breaking down the reporting tools needed to analyze results, our courses will show you how to make this information work for you. It will also give you the ability to inspect your vendors’ effectiveness.
Who Should Take This CourseThis certification can benefit people in a variety of roles. The day-to-day applicability of the content means it can work for Dealer Principals and General Managers looking to understand how to improve their marketing capabilities. It can also provide the framework to help you get started in a specific digital marketing role.
10+ hours of content
Learn at your own pace, on your own schedule, and on your own time.
Your knowledge will be tested at various checkpoints to focus on your understanding and retention of the material.
Showcase your new skills on your resume or on LinkedIn.
We help you build a strong foundation from which you can grow. Learn the lingo and how it all comes together with courses that explain:
- Automotive Advertising Vocabulary
- What Is Google Analytics?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- What is SEM?
- What is Google AdWords?
A well formed plan is the backbone for any kind of digital marketing campaign. You’ll learn how to craft a plan and come up with the strategy to support it with courses covering a range of topics including:
- Who Makes Marketing Decisions in the Dealership?
- Creating a Digital Marketing Plan
- Understanding Value Proposition
- Defining Conversion Metrics for Online Marketing
- What Motivates Consumers to Purchase
Whether it’s a desktop or a mobile device, chances are your customers are never to far from a screen. Learn how to present yourself and your merchandise in an effective and intuitive manner with courses like:
- How to Inspect Your Web Presence
- Benefits of Having a Responsive Website
- VDP Design
- Consumer’s VDP Preferences
- Utilizing Website Videos
If your customers can’t find you, what’s the point of being online? Dive head first into the world of search marketing where you’ll learn about SEM, SEO, and other important elements of search/display marketing from a variety of topics that include:
- Assessing Website SEO
- Importance of Optimized Content
- Link Building
- What is Remarketing/Display Advertising?
- Optimizing Metadata
We’ve never been more connected than we are today, which means that there has never been as many opportunities for your brand to reach consumers. Learn how to utilize the social media websites your customers are using on a daily basis with subjects like:
- What is Social Advertising?
- Overviews of Each Major Social Site
- Social Media Campaigns for Facebook and Instagram
- How to Brand Your Business
- Fixed Operations Strategies for Facebook & Twitter
Video has quickly become one of the most popular and engaging forms of media on the web. This course will help you capitalize on its popularity by explaining its importance, and then by providing you with the know-how to effectively leverage the medium to engage consumers with topics such as:
- Why is YouTube Important for Dealers?
- What is Video SEO?
- Effective Video Strategies for Fixed Operations Marketing
Selling cars might be the name of the game, but that doesn’t mean you can afford to neglect your fixed operations. This course will provide you with an overview of fixed operations marketing along with specific opportunities for your dealership to promote your services with topics covering:
- Overview of Digital Marketing for Fixed Operations
- How To Optimize Google My Business for Fixed Operations
- How To Develop a Practical Set of Keywords For Your Service Marketing Strategy
More and more consumers are waiting to make their purchasing decisions until they read the reviews. That, coupled with the fact that reviews are more accessible than ever, should be reason enough to start caring about your reputation. From how to ask for a review to marketing your reputation, this course will walk you through the entire review process with modules that include:
- How Reputation Management Should Evolve Into Reputation Marketing
- How To Ask For A Customer Review
- How To Syndicate Reviews Throughout Your Marketing
- An Overview of Prominent Review Platforms
- Reputation Management Best Practices
Your marketing plan should not be confined to the web. Learn the importance of consistent messaging across all mediums from your website to the in-store experience with courses that cover:
- What is Connected Marketing
- Offline Advertising
- Online Strategy
- In-Store Strategy
You don’t know if you’re succeeding if you can’t measure the results, which is why this final section is vital to your dealership’s marketing success. This course covers a range of topics on analytics and reporting with modules that improve your proficiency concerning subjects like:
- Inspecting Organic Traffic In Google Analytics
- Conversions Overview
- How Google AdWords Relates To Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics User Interface
Call Us at 732-450-8200